School-To-Work Program Accepting Applications Until April 17th, 2017
The Chickasaw Nation School-To-Work program, in Ada, Ardmore and OKC, is now accepting applications for Chickasaws who are currently attending or wanting to attend a university or technology school full time.
All Degrees and Vocational Certifications are accepted*
To complete an application and view detailed information, please refer to JOB ID: 47344. If you would like additional information, you may contact: 580.436.7259, or PO Box 1548, Ada, OK 74821. APPLICANTS MUST APPLY ONLINE. PAPER APPLICATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
- A citizen of the Chickasaw Nation.
- A high school or GED graduate.
- Willing to attend an accredited Vocational School or University full time.
- Capable of maintaining a GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- Eligible for federal funding, and/or Chickasaw Nation Higher Education/Vocational scholarships and/or grants.
- Willing to actively pursue higher education goals while fulfilling all requirements and responsibilities of on the job training.
- Applicants who are current students must submit a copy of current official transcript at time of application.
- Applicants who are new students must submit a copy of current enrollment schedule at time of application and/or acceptance letter into full time program.
- Applicants in a specialized program such as nursing, must submit a copy of acceptance letter at time of application.